Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's been almost a year...

I am a horrible blogger! I haven't written on here for almost a year, but in one of my classes we are supposed to do a blog so it has inspired me to get back on here and update what we have been doing the past year, which unfortunately isn't too much different. Some fun highlights from last year is we were able to go visit my family in Seattle and MArysville twice-once in the summer and for Thanksgiving. We both have never been there before this and have absolutely fallen in love with that place. The first time we went my amazing Uncle took us to see all of the sites Seattle had to offer. In fact, I don't think we had more than a few moments of rest. It was such a blast! When we went for Thanksgiving we mostly just hung out at my mom's house and took my dog for a long walk around their neighborhood. Eddy! Oh how i miss my puppy! My mom comes down to Utah every once in awhile but they never get to bring our dog:( But it was really good to see everyone!

For school, Chet is now doing an internship for the Utah State Athletic department which I think he enjoys. He is graduating in May! YAY!! Unfortunately we will be in Logan another two years waiting for me to graduate... which has been sadly pushed back another semester. Now my graduation date will be Fall 2011. Well I think that is about it, seeing as how I know probably everyone who reads this already knows all of this information about us.;)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm so happy you have come back to the bloggin world! It's so nice to have stuff to read when you don't want to do your homework!

    ReplyDelete