Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Changes

I am a horrible blogger. We have had a lot of changes in the last little while, and even bigger changes coming in the next few months. I am 30 weeks now and so excited to meet our little girl in April. (She is not allowed to come any sooner!!:)) So far I have been really blessed to have a pretty normal pregnancy and a completely healthy baby as far as we know. Teaching has been a crazy adventure with its ups and downs. I am happy to have a job doing what I love, but I have to admit I am counting down the days to when I only need to worry about one child, and it will just be me and my baby girl...

We are in Layton enjoying a normal work schedule where we get to see each other in the evenings and weekends. It's the first time we've gotten to experience a normal schedule and we love it. Unfortunately, Chet has transferred to the airport and now has a crazy schedule again where he works nights and weekends, but it is short term.

Another big change coming is our lease is up in June and we are looking to buy our first place! We are going to settle in Davis County so hopefully we can find a good community to make our home in.

3 comments:

  1. What!?!?!?! When did you guys move to Layton!? I am in Clinton and come to Layton multiple times each week! If you ever need anything let me know! I am so excited for April and can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl! I am glad things are going well and I hope I get to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I can't believe you are 30 weeks!!! That is exciting! Have you guys decided on some names you like yet? I always figured ya have to wait to see the kid to know for sure but... doesn't hurt to have some ideas:) And isn't having a "normal" work schedule the best? we've gotten to experience it a bit every now and then. I hope his work at the airport is short term and ya get to enjoy the normal life once again! Well good luck with the house hunt! seems like when I was talking to you about house hunting June seemed FOREVER away but not it's coming up quick! Yikes! Well good luck with everything! I enjoyed the update!

    ReplyDelete