Monday, October 25, 2010

October: my new favorite month

So October has for sure been the best month of the year! There are so many things to be thankful for. First off Chet found a job! After much patience and searching Chet is going to start working for an insurance broker as an insurance underwriter. The best part is is that we get to stay in Logan since he gets to work from home, and he pretty much picks what hours he works. It is the perfect fit for us since he has to wait for me to finish school. I am so proud of him! Also the Giants are going to the world series! We never thought that when we were at the games a few months ago that we would get to see them in the playoffs this year. To put it mildly Chet is one excited fan. And you can count on him to be watching every minute of every game no matter what he has to reschedule or miss;)

Another thing that has happened this monthis our little niece Brinlee was finally able to come home to her family. We couldn't be happier for Trevor and Shelly's family and can't wait to start playing with our sweet niece.

Some other fun things in October... my birthday was a few weeks ago and I got to hang out with Chet all day and get spoiled by my family, my classes are ending this month (officially this week) so pretty much the rest of my schooling will be done at the elementary and preschool which I am so excited about. Never will I have to sit through another lecture again (minus 2 ESL classes I will take next year). Oh and I can't forget the fall season and Halloween. It's been such a great month and I just feel so blessed right now and very excited about the future!

1 comment: